Tuesday, August 21, 2007

1 more....

1 more person placed on my "i don't think i like you list" no matter how much i know why she acts the way she does, i can't bring myself to like her. aiyoo.... yoo... but i take pleasure in knowing i am not the only one that dislike working with her. but i had extended my working WITH her; to passing report to her and also taking report from her.

as i always told ah bee. I AM A VERY REAL PERSON! if i like you, i will really like you. but often my expression of 'liking' that person might come across as being rather fake. haha... i wonder why. but if i dislike a person, i find it really tough to still smile and act all friendly with him/her. so when that happens i am called very "attitude". its not even "got character" but its "attitude" =( whatever lor. i heck-care. as long as i can face it up to my conscious and never do harm to the other person, i am fine. my famous tagline- i may not like you but that doesn't mean i hate you. i may not dislike you but that also does not mean the i like you. wow... chiam right?

No comments: