Friday, August 24, 2007

sick again?

i will never eat from the stall next to the vega stall over at blk5 ever again! took its rice for breakfast, the other day and was unable to sleep (feeling unwell) but unable to reason why. then finally when i woke up, my tummy was rumbling mad i could sense something was coming up. =(

since it was my last night plus this set of night was running lean (only 5 pple) and it was too late to inform and call back pple. so i pushed myself to do it. my 1st time having such terrible spasmtic pain + BO++! aiyo... lucky my jrs are great! thank u sia.

anyway, i am feeling much better now. =)

had been wondering if i should blog this up. but err... ok... although i was feeling unwell, i sense God's protection and watching over me. on a few occassions, yesterday, i sensed somebody standing there watching me work, it was not an eerily feeling but that of comfort and protection. and there were also a few somebodies at various part of the rooms i was in charge standing and guarding the rooms. =) i trust them to be God's angels watching over me and the rooms. cuz i had 2 empty beds waiting to be filled in but with my condition, even if it was only a mild case of admission, i will sure break down into tears! my God is so good! =) thank you Jesus!

No comments: